Civicom offers audio conferencing with extreme reliability and excellent service at the best value. With more features than any other platform in the industry — including a number of Civicom exclusives — Civicom can deliver any conferencing need you might have. This includes large, low cost conference calls, high security conference calls, advanced web management tools, advanced billing and account management features, and much more.
Our conference offerings include four basic conference options:
Dial-in or Dial-out
Most conference calls are of the dial in variety. But sometimes you might want to dial out to participants, for example, when you are afraid someone might be too busy to remember, or when the participant is in a country where the cost of dialing to the US is much higher than vice-versa.
Reservationless (Unattended) or Operator-assisted
For day-to-day conferencing needs, unattended calling is typically fine. But if your conference call is more complicated, you might want our help. If you want to conduct a Q&A session at the end of a large conference call, we can unmute participants while they ask their questions and re-mute them when they are finished. If you want to have sub-conferences, we offer our advanced live call manager. You can greet your participants, introduce yourself, and ask their name and organization so they can be introduced. This also permits you to have an accurate record of attendees. We can identify those who would like to ask a question, we can drop participants for you, record the call, play special recordings during the call, and much more.
With this Civicom exclusive, participants can simply click on a link in your email and their phones will ring! They have to enter their phone numbers for the first call, but after that they just click.
Web-enabled — The conference Blaster or Live Conference Manager
You can just enter phone numbers on a web page and click "call now." Phones ring and you are in a conference call. It's that simple. You can also add participants to a simple conference using our online call manager...and four call flow options:
1. Simple: Toll-free phone number and passcode.
2. Host PIN. The host has an additional four-digit host PIN and the conference will not start until it is entered. Conference entrants are prompted to press ‘1’ if they are the host, or ‘2’ if not.
3. Host PIN with pre-conference. Multiple hosts can conference prior to joining the full conference.
3. Moderator/Participant codes. Participants and moderator(s) are assigned different passcodes.
4. Unique entry codes. Each attendee has a different ten digit code.
WHAT MAKES CIVICOM BETTER?
1. EXTREME RELIABILITY
Arranging the schedules of senior executies for a conference call takes time, and failure can be highly visible and extremely embarrassing. This is why the Civicom platform is 100% redundant (n+n) across two automatically failed-over and geographically dispersed locations. Civicom has an excess of 99.95% uptime. We are the leader in client-driven, innovative technology.
2. SERVICE EXCELLENCE
When you call us, you immediately reach a person, not a voice tree. You'll be speaking with a professional who can address your question or request within 60 seconds. We offer consultative solutions, based on your specific needs. With Civicom, you receive personal attention. We make every customer feel like they are our only customer.
3. FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS
• Master/Sub accounts. The master account pays for sub-accounts, which are fully functioning, independent accounts.
• Overview/Linked accounts. The overview can see billing of linked accounts that pay their own bills.
• Individual Accounts. Pay by invoice or credit card.
• Online Billing. Detailed records are posted each morning — sorted by ID and downloadable. You can re-bill to your customers mid-month if you'd like. Pay by credit card, or we will send a paper invoice at $3.50 fee (there is no fee if there is no invoice for a particular month).
MASTER & SUB-ACCOUNTS
For larger organizations, sub-accounts will allow individuals to sign in and manage their own account and live calls, while billing is elevated to a master account.
4. WIDEST FEATURE SET
We offer the widest feature set anywhere – including a number of features exclusive to Civicom. They include reservationless or operator assisted conferencing; host PIN's; name request on entry with web-based retrieval of names; name announce; roll-call; moderator/participant codes; "Audibles," like cheers, applause, laughter, etc.; live web-based call management with mute/unmute, drop one/all, and dial out; recording; transcription request; accounting codes; verbal accounting codes; customizable greetings; customizable hold music; customizable entry/exit tones; broadcast mode; Q&A facilitation; polling; sub-conferencing; carrier selection; dial-out with custom greeting; dial-out with or without requested response; the Conference Blaster (exclusive); the Dialer Page (exclusive); and one-click calling (exclusive). NEW! – Hands free conference entry––just *say* your passcode.
We offer more features than anyone in conferencing, including several that are exclusive to Civicom:
• Reservationless or operator assisted conferencing
• Host PINs
• Name request on entry with web-based retrieval of names (exclusive)
• Name announce
• Roll-call (unique and superior)
• Post-conference emails with accounting code entry and configurable email recipients
• Pre-conference host PINs
• Moderator/participant codes
• Unique Passkeys — (exclusive, for extra security)
• "Audibles," like cheers, applause, laughter, etc. (exclusive)
• Live web-based call management with mute/unmute, drop one/all, and dial out
• Recording with .wav file access through your online account
• High-quality on-demand transcriptions (with 4-hour turnaround on request)
• Client matter/accounting codes; verbal client matter/accounting codes (exclusive)
• Customizable, "branded" greetings (unique)
• Customizable hold music (exclusive)
• Customizable entry/exit tones (exclusive)
• Broadcast mode
• Q&A facilitation
• Polling and polling reports
• Carrier selection (exclusive)
• Dial-out with custom greeting (exclusive)
• Dial-out with or without requested response
• The conference blaster (exclusive)
• The dialer page (exclusive)
• One-click calling (exclusive)
We can offer our superior quality at a price almost as low as some inferior services out there. The combination of low price and exceptional quality/reliability makes for a compelling value given the high stakes and high visibility of the conferencing experience.
6. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The corporate philanthropy concept pioneered by Civicom stands above the loud clutter of "socially responsible" models out there. Ten percent (a "tithe") of the company's stock was permanently pledged to a non-profit humanitarian and relief organization. This is not a token nod to a cause. It's greatest value lies in the potential that other companies will follow the lead. If you think this idea has merit, please do just one thing to support it — just because it is a worthy idea.